Wednesday, December 11, 2013

What is this blog about...

Honestly, I have no clear idea what this blog is about. I know what I am and what I do, but I'm still learning who I am. Outside of my kids and family, who am I? What do I want, enjoy and believe in? What do I stand for? When my kids are grown and getting on with their own lives, what will I do with the rest of mine? I've had other blogs, a couple that I still maintain even, but I want this one to be different. A place where people, or most at least, don't know me. Somewhere that I don't feel like I have to live up to anybody else's expectations or worry about what they think or feel. A journal of sorts where I can vent or babble or simply jot down random thoughts. I have a hard time sticking with things that I start. I don't know if it's because of a lack of commitment or if I just have "ooh shiny" moments but I do know that I'm tired of always feeling lost or incomplete. I was talking to my Aunt today who is also a blogger, and my inspiration for ever attempting any blogs and we were discussing each of our writing needs. We were trying to figure out a name for this new blog, something that described who I am. Outside of being a mother and homemaker I couldn't come up with a single thing. Hence the title Drowning in kids...



No comments:

Post a Comment