Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Revelations

Josh and I have been together as adults for three years now and of course we both have our pasts. We went for a late walk together the other night and i found out something that kind of surprised me. He only stopped worrying that I'd leave him to go back to my ex husband about six months ago. That really shocked me. Not that he worried about it, but that he has worried about it for such a long time. My ex and I have been completely separated for three years now and divorced for two. I understand why Josh worried. Partly because his first wife left him for her ex after just a few months of being married. Also, because my ex and I have been on and off again for so many years. I just don't get why he worried for so long. And I'm really curious what it was that finally made him stop worrying about it. I honestly can't think of anything that changed recently. Well besides us getting married but that was only a month ago. We were discussing so many things that night plus I was kind of shocked, that it didn't even occur to me to ask him. I guess that's a conversation and a post for another day....


No comments:

Post a Comment